“losing weight on paleo diet diet that makes you lose weight in a week”

I think it’s great that you are committing to the paleo lifestyle for bettering you and your family’s health. We are also just starting this journey. We have an 80/20 lifestyle right now for no processed foods, which I thought was a good step towards health but decided the paleo lifestyle, after a bunch of reading, was actually way healthier. The downer for us is dairy……we are committed to doing the paleo on an 80/20 scale also. We will do paleo 80% of the time and the no processed foods the other 20%. We are cutting processed foods out completely. Hope your journey goes well and you can always look me up on FB if you have it and we can help support each other. I don’t know to many people personally that agree with my way of eating so therefore online friends are my go to for helping the motivation. 🙂

Make sure you’re getting enough carbs: Cutting out grains and refined sugars will slash your carb intake, which can lead to headaches, shakiness, low energy, and reduced endurance levels. Starchy vegetables (sweet potatoes, squash, corn) and fruit are great alternative, Paleo-friendly sources of carbohydrates.

Put into a soup pot 1 can of no-salt-added red beans (drained), 4 cups low-sodium vegetable juice like Knudsen’s Very Veggie Low-Sodium Juice, 2 to 3 teaspoons oregano or Italian-style seasoning, and 2 cups of any veggies you already have sitting in the refrigerator bin, such as carrots, celery, and onions. Rough-chop the vegetables into bite-size pieces and bring to a boil, simmering until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. If desired, top with a tablespoon of fat-free sour cream.

Besides taking in nutrient-dense Paleo food, exercise is a vital part to obtaining optimal health. Having the correct type of workout has its importance in elevating metabolic rate and refining the total hormonal environment in your body. Doing little workout can lead to stagnation in weight loss* while doing too much work out is detrimental due to the body identifying it as a severe stressor. Just like described above, too much stressor can lead to increased cortisol levels and slow off the weight loss* process.

On my cheat day I don’t go crazy with the cake and ice cream, but I just eat the carbs I like the most. This Sunday I had oatmeal, bananas and raisins and a bagel for breakfast. For lunch I had a sandwich, and for dinner sushi.

Lemon juice is also great for giving you an energy boost, so try swapping your morning coffee with hot water and lemon and, not only will you be feeling much healthier, but you won’t experience the caffeine crash.

2. If you have a lot of fat to lose (ie. >20% body fat) then I would recommend a “Cheat Meal” to start rather than a “Binge Day”. There’s a continuum from Cheat Meal to Binge Meal to Binge Day in how severely you break the diet’s rules. A Cheat Meal might be excessive but still quality carbs like potatoes or pasta while a Binge Meal will have both excessive and low-quality carbs like a Snickers bar or slice of cake. The greater the fat to lose then the less severe of a binge is appropriate.

Add some to your breakfast, whether it be sausage, leftover burger, chicken, or whatever. Just get some more protein and fat – and some veggies would be nice, too – in there and see if you feel more energetic, more satiated, and have fewer cravings through the day. It’s better to add 200 calories to your breakfast in the form of meat and fat than it is to succumb to a Frapuccino craving every day at 3pm. Know what I mean?

It probably won’t hurt your metabolism to go either low carb or low fat, but it sounds to me like you are sitting at a healthy weight that your body is comfortable at. If you want to drop the “last ten pounds” you may need to restrict either carbs, fat, or calories, or exercise a LOT. Most women’s bodies aren’t made to be super thin, so achieving that kind of thinness for us (I am definitely one of them) can take a more serious effort. I have since stopped making such an effort. Whenever I want to tone up a little bit, however, I go low fat for a while.

WEIGHT LOSS will be on many people’s minds as the festive season draws to a close, and if you’re looking to lose those extra pounds in time for your New Years celebration you may want to try this recommended diet plan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *